Here is a checklist for what to pack for DreamHack Summer, ideal for those who are first time visitors but also for those who have been at DreamHack before, as it’s easy to forget something important! Do not forget to read the rules of the festival, where you’ll also find useful tips and regulations and please note the information regarding yours and all other visitors safety and comfort. All participants with a computer seat ticket have a table space that is 83cm×60 cm. The height of the table is 82 cm.
Always take your valuables and smaller devices with you when you leave your seat or ask your friends/neighbours to watch your belongings. Secure the screen, computer, and other valuable hardware with cables and a computer security lock. Never leave your mobile phone and wallet on the table. Opportunity makes the thief!
- Personal computer with all cables
- Screen and associated cables
- Keyboard, mouse and mouse pad
- Headset or headphones
- Network cable, about 10-15 meters
- Power strip (so you can connect all your devices)
- Cable ties, secure your cables and keep all things tidy
- Duct Tape – Solves everything and a little more
- Game console and controllers
- Mobile phone and charger
- Flashlight, find your stuff in the dark
- Installation HD / USB / CD / DVD for your operating system
- USB / CD / DVD with essential drivers, if you need to do a re-installation
- Anti-virus software; be sure to have your security software and your operating system updated before the festival
Other things for your seat
- Your own office chair if you want to sit really comfortable. DreamHack provides simple chairs.
- Computer security lock, cables and padlock. Secure your hardware!
Clothing & Sleeping Accessories
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sleeping pad or air mattress
- Bed sheets and towels
- Sleeping bag or blanket
Hygiene and Health
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shower Soap
- Hand Cream
- Needed medications, be sure to inform the crew if you suffer from any disease or allergies